Shipping Label Instructions
How to Print a UPS Shipping Label for Recycling
Read ALL instructions before packing!
- Prior to packing up the your product, locate the “Shipping Code” on the lid of the NXT Hg5 collection container, the legacy Hg5 Snap Cap or on the lid of your amalgam or lead bucket (see pictures below).
- Click here to log into the Compliance Center portal.
***NOTE: If this is the first time you are accessing the new Compliance Center portal, you will need to create a login by first entering your account # (found on your packing slip) and your zip code, and click “submit”. You will then be prompted to designate an email address and password.
- Once logged into the portal, click on the “Shipping Label” link that is located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Print the label and place the label into the packing slip envelope. Remove backing and stick to the shipping box.
- Box is now ready for UPS pickup. To schedule a pickup, call UPS 800-742-5877.
Note: Only 1 UPS label per Solmetex recycle box